- Academic Enrichment
- Academic Enrichment Camp
- Art & Design Classes
- Classes, Fun & Socialization: Special Needs
- STEM, Science & Tech Camp
- STEM, Science, & Tech Class
Read More About We Connect The Dots
Learning to code helps students to build computational thinking skills. We Connect the Dots instructs Long Island kids, ages 7-12 and 13-18, on how to approach new information and new problems using the same cognitive processes as computer scientists. Outcomes include greater math competence, improved communication skills and the ability to learn and develop independently.
We Connect the Dots assesses learning needs prior to and during participation in our program – held in our Syosset, New York, STEAM Research and Education Center, Nebula Academy – to plan personalized objectives. Sessions provide project-based experiential learning wherein students gain knowledge and demonstrate competency through projects, working together both in-person and digitally on our collaboration platform with others of varying ages and abilities.
As students build capacity they earn our accomplishment pins that they can wear proudly on our We Connect the Dots/Nebula Academy Backpack.
Students build capacity in the following coding frameworks and other technologies:
* Mastery of Python Foundations
* Mastery of HTML, and CSS
* Mastery of Advanced Python Competencies
* Mastery of GitHub Foundations
* Mastery of Digital Citizenship
* Mastery of GitHub Pages
* Teams Community Contributor
Our programs are ongoing from September 30th – June 15th, purchase a 5, 10, 15, or 30-week package.
Program costs: First time registration fee of $50 per student included in package fees.
* $295.00 for 5 Week Package
* $495.00 for 10 Week Package
* $695.00 for 15 Week Package
*$1,295.00 for 30 Week Package
Check out our social media pages!
* Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/weconnectthedots/
* Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/weconnectthedots/
* LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/3249631/admin/
* Twitter: https://twitter.com/wctds
CLASSES - STEM
Learning to code is recognized as one of today’s most important skills for academic and career success. Some of the outcomes that we see in students who participate in our computational thinking programs are greater math competence, improved communication skills, and the ability to learn and develop independently. (For ages 7-18).
Get NYMetroParents via Email