Submit Your News
If your business is hosting a one-time event, it might be a better fit for our calendar.
August/ September Suggested Themes:
- Back-to-school news
- Farm seasonal news (apple picking, berry picking, events, upcoming deals)
- Local swim team/ baseball team/ soccer team news (tournaments, championships, etc.)
- New family-oriented venues and businesses, such as indoor play spaces, pediatricians' offices, birthday-party places, etc.
- New exhibits or programs at local museums, amusement parks, and other venues
- Extraordinary accomplishments by local children, teens, teachers, etc.
- School news, sports teams, recitals, competitions, registration deadlines, and student achievements.
- Family volunteer opportunities and chariety events or drives.
- News that is not relevant to parents (i.e. events/ concerts for adults)
- 'Ask the experts,' advice, essays (Info on submitting these kinds of articles can be found here.)
- Anything under 250 words (be thorough/ detailed!)
- Stories should inform local parents about happenings/ news in the community.
- Stories with specifics and details are more likely to be posted.
- Don't assume that your reader is familiar with names, phrases, and other information specific to your category or institution.