Miriam Chu's Famous Pork Rib Recipe
Great Family Activities Sent to You!
The Best Family Holiday Activities Sent to Your Inbox!
Delivered right to your inbox
2. Coat the pork ribs with the mixture. *
3. Line the ribs in a baking pan, adding any leftover mixture on top.
4. Let ribs sit in fridge for about 3 hours.
5. While preheating oven, add a little bit of water to the pan so it doesn't burn and can be used for gravy later.
6. Cook in 350-degree oven for about 45 minutes to 1 hour. Check after about 45 minutes to make sure it is cooked. If not, leave the ribs to cook for another 15 minutes.
Recipe courtesy of Miriam Chu and the Bounty.
Some steps edited for clarity.
* Photo courtesy: AP/Brian Acht