Great Wolf Lodge Expands Offerings in Time for Summer
The wolf-themed family resort in the Poconos has something for everyone!
Awesome Summer Activities Sent to You!
Never Hear “I’m Bored!”
Oliver’s Mining Company
Kids can find their own gold and gemstone treasures at this new attraction through a moonstone mine. Kids and adults will see what it feels like to be in a mine as they play and learn about life in the mine.
RELATED: How to plan a vacation on a budget
Lots of Yummy Food
Sometimes on a family vacation you want a nice, sit-down, full-spread meal. Other times you want a quick, to-go burger and fries. Great Wolf gives options so you can mix and match during your stay. Food options include:
- Dunkin’: Great for a quick coffee refill (for mom and dad) or breakfast sandwiches, wraps, or doughnuts for kids. This place is packed in the morning, before families hit the water park. It’s a good option for a quick breakfast on the go, or a snack later in the day.
- Great Wolf Candy Company: The kids (and adults) will love this candy shop with a great variety of sweets ranging from gummies to sour patch and plenty more. It’s bulk candy so kids (and adults) can choose exactly how much—or little—they want of each variety.
- Loose Moose: This is the resort’s signature, upscale buffet restaurant, and it’s pretty full for breakfast, lunch, and dinner because it has so many food options—targeting little ones up through grandparents. Kids will love the pasta station (chefs will cook up fresh, custom dish for each person), nuggets, burgers, fruit, and the expansive dessert display. Parents will love the salad bar, carving station, fish options, and specialties of the day.
- Ben & Jerry’s: This place is one of the most popular spots and for good reason. With the ice cream selection, topping varieties, and service, it’s a crowd pleaser for both kids and adults.
- Hungry as a Wolf: Another favorite is this pizzeria. People can either eat it there or take pizza to go. Soon it will have expanded seating (to accommodate all the fans).
So whether you’re coming with your family for a long weekend or staying for a week, there’s plenty to do, see, eat, and play at this expanding water park.